Duraion: One day trip
Day of Departure: Sat and Sun
Pick-up time: 07h45 – 08h30
The end of trip: 16h00 – 16h30
Red river Cruise is countryside tour, Along the Red River you will enjoy fresh atmosphere view fields of sugarcane and maize along the river bank. A day on the Red River Hanoi will offer you an opportunity to call in traditional handicraft village of Bat Trang and well – architechtural temples.
Hanoi – Dam Temple – Dai Lo Temple – Chu Dong Tu Temple – Bat Trang Village
7h30: Embark on boat at the no.42 – Chuong Duong Do Whaft in Hanoi
09h30: Disembark to visit Dam & Dai Lo temple ( HaTay province)
10h45: Back to the boat then continue to down the Red River.
11h15: Upon arrival to visit Chu Dong Tu temple praise for love (Hung Yen province).
12h00: Back to the boat then up the Red River, lunch on board.
14h20: Arrive Bat Trang Village and visit the village. Tourists have a chance to view the beauty of old temples along the Red River, calling at the Bat Trang Ceramics Village to buy unique and attractive ceramics products.
15h30: Back to Hanoi.
16h30: Saying good bye to the captain.
Prices: From US$45 / pax to US$65 / pax ( please contact us for more information )
- This tour departs on Saturday & Sunday only.
- Full transfers by boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Folk song show
- Well- English speaking guide, insurance on boat.
- Transfer from hotel to Chuong Duong Do Whaft & return
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat on car or shuttle bus with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years )
- Full prices will be charged for children ( from 11 years up)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- A private tour is available as your request, to be sure that the costs are normally more expensive depending on how many people joining in the tour.
- Please contact us email@example.com for more information, or if you have any special request.