Duration: 2 days / 3 nights
Pick-up time: 19h30 – 20h00 at your hotel.
The end of trip: Arrival Ha Noi train station at about 5h00 am.
Date of Departure: Everyday
This adventure tour takes you to the top of Mount Fansipan Mountain, a 3.143 meter tall mountain that is considered the “Rooftop of Indochina”. It’s indeed a great experience for those who love nature as well as discovering ethnic cultures, and anyone in good physical shape can make the trek to the top.
Night 1: Hanoi to Lao Cai by the night train 4 berth soft sleeper cabin with AC.
At 7:30 pm transfer from your hotel to the Hanoi train station for boarding at 9:15 pm. You will be in shared AC soft sleeper cabins of 4 to travel North to Lao Cai town. The next morning: The train arrives in Lao Cai at about 5:00 am where your Sapa Pathfinder Travel guide will welcome you. Look for the “Sapa Pathfinder Travel” sign when you exit the train station. Then take a morning drive through the clouds by car / van to Sapa (about 1.5 hours). When you arrive in Sapa you will be taken to Fansipan View Hotel for a morning shower & breakfast, then prepare for Fansipan 2 day trek as detailed below:
Day 1: Sapa Fansipan mountain 2,800 m of altitude
Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Include: Transportation, English speaking guide, porter, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Day 2: 2,800 m Fansipan peak Sapa
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a jeep back to Sapa.
Include: Tour guide, porter, breakfast and lunch.
Night 3: Lao Cai to Hanoi by 4 berth soft sleeper tourist sharing cabin
At 6:00 pm, you will be transfered by a tourist shared bus to Laocai train station, then take the night train back to Hanoi. End of the trip.
Note: This trip can be optional for 1 more night in Fansipan View Hotel ( At $20 for double or twin share) to take part in BacHa Sunday market group tour at $15, or to have 1 free day in Sapa romantic town.
Tour Prices in USD / a private trip only – Prices depends on your group.
|Pakage||01 pax||02 pax||03 pax||04 pax||05 pax||06 pax||07 pax||08 pax|
What to bring
- Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery), thick socks.
- Warm jacket and pullover (air expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
- Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
- Flash light
- Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
- First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills…)
- Personal hygiene stuffs
- Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
- Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
- Protectors for knees and ankles whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
- All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek, avoid getting yourself suffering from the unnecessary burden
- Trousers dressing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
- Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, don’t deviate.
- Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
- slow down and wait for the company.
- Always get yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast
- Transportation from the hotel you stay in Hanoi to the train station, and between Laocai and Sapa.
- All meals on the mountain
- Permission fees, visiting tickets, Vietnamese travel insurance.
- Return train ticket Soft sleeper 4 berth cabin with AC, tourist class
- English speaking tour guide, porters (the porters don’t carry your own stuffs)
- Camp, mattress, sleeping bag…..
- Rooms for shower in Sapa.
- All clearly indicated in the day by day plan.