Tour Code: HNCT1-2013
Duration: One day trip
Pick-up time: 07h45 – 08h30am
The end of trip: 15:30 – 16:30pm
Prices: US$25 / pax
Hanoi capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature, take a cyclo ride through the Old Quarter.
08:00-08:30: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple or Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest temples and pagodas in Vietnam). Then our driver will take you to a Vietnamese local restaurant for lunch the time for chatting with our tour-guide for more information about Vietnamese traditional foods.
After lunch proceed to visit the Temple of Literature (Quoc Tu Giam). Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Then visit Ethnology Museum. After that, we will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour, visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping until 15:30. Tour ends around at 16:00.
Prices in USD / pax for each of the options:
Superior Class: US$25 / pax
Deluxe Class: US$28 / pax
Optional Water Puppet ticket: Extra US$3 / a second class ticket – US$5/ a first class ticket
Water Puppet shows: 15:30 PM – 17:00 PM – 18:30 PM – 20:00 PM – 21:15 PM
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museum are closed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be informed before your departure date.
- Full transfers by our car or shuttle bus with A/C.
- Entrance fees
- Well-English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Free of charge for children under 5 years
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children 5->11 years
- Children 12 years old and over are charged as adults.
- A private tour is available as your request, to be sure that the costs are normally more expensive depending on how many people joining in the tour.
- Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or if you have any special request.