Duration: One day trip
Pick-up time: 07h40 – 08h30am
The end of trip: 18:30 – 19:30pm
Distance: 125km driving car/bus from Ha Noi
Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 135 km from Hanoi. From the top of Cun mountain, on can admire the superb panorama view of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses. Many minorities, including the Thai Ethnic group, live in Mai Chau.
07:45 – 8:15: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00: Short break
11:30-12:00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00: Bicycle 3km ride with local tour guide , see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00: Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Prices in USD / pax for each of the options below:
Superior Class: 45 / pax
Deluxe Class: 55 / pax
- Full transfers by car or shuttle bus with A/C
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in Vietnamese local restaurant
- Well- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat on car or shuttle bus with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years )
- Full prices will be charged for children ( from 11 years up )
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- A private tour is available as your request, to be sure that the costs are normally more expensive depending on how many people joining in the tour.
- Please contact us email@example.com for more information, or if you have any special request.