Duration: One day trip
Pick-up time: 07h45 – 08h30
The end of trip: 18h00 – 18h30
Distance: 75km driving car/bus from Hanoi
The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
07:45 – 08:30: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18h00.
Prices in USD / pax for each of the options:
Superior Class: 28 / pax
Deluxe Class: 33 / pax
Optional cable-car tickets: Extra US$4 / One way (or US$8 / round trip tickets)
- Full transfers by car or shuttle bus with A/C
- Canal boat trip (rowing-boat)
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese lunch in local restaurant
- Well- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat on car or shuttle bus with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years )
- Full prices will be charged for children ( from 11 years up )
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- A private tour is available as your request, to be sure that the costs are normally more expensive depending on how many people joining in the tour.
- Please contact us email@example.com for more information, or if you have any special request.