Ratraco Express Train offers passengers high class transportation service between Hanoi and Sapa. Since all the carriages are paneled in wood and decorated with stylish furniture, customers are likely to experience the cozy and relaxing atmosphere. Each cabin is designed with four comfortable berths with soft hygienic pillow and clean blanket. The cabin bears a clear resemblance to a three-star hotel room with individual reading lights, fresh flower, baggage storage and spacious trunk for suite case and hand luggage. The train also provides water and cold tower and there are two toilet rooms at either ends of the carriage.
- Water and cold tower are provided by the train
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old as they could share berths with their parents
- One way tickets are available
- The price includes snack and drinks, but excludes meals on the train
- There is no toilet in cabins
Price (one way per person): $40