Two day one night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay.
The route is off the beaten track and our staffs are keen on taking care of customer’s request, it is quite potential to be your highlight trip in Vietnam.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 Back to the boat for relaxing and prepare for check out.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45 – 12.00 Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
17.00 – 17.30 Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Tour guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
What’s to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters