Dinner in cave is the highlight of 3 day 2 night cruise on Dragon’s Pearl Junk but it is not all we provide, with 2 nights stay on the boat, our crew will bring you the feeling of staying at home, the friendly staffs will definitely participate in your whole memory of Halong Bay beauty. In a longer cruise to explore untouched area in Bai Tu Long Bay, do not forget to bring your camera and record your life events here.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La fishing village by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son cave
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.30 – 14.00: Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.00 – 19.00: Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
19.00 – 21.00: Explore the well- hidden and have a deluxe dinner in Thien Canh Son cave. Overnight in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour
08.00 – 08.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.00 – 11.30: Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Tour guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
What’s to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters